The responsible body for the collection, processing and use of your personal data in the sense of Art. 4 No. 7 GDPR is:
The website does not automatically collect any data. Your data will only be collected if you actively provide it to us. This can be data that you provide to us via e-mail, in the contact form or by phone.
Data processing and use
We use your data exclusively for contacting you and only on request. The legal basis for the processing of data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR, which allows the processing of data for the fulfilment of a contract or pre-contractual measures.
Forwarding to third parties
We do not forward any personal data to third parties.
- You have the right to request information about the personal data concerning you that is processed by the responsible party (Art. 15 GDPR),
- You have the right to request correction of the personal data concerning you that is processed by the responsible party (Art. 16 GDPR),
- You have the right to request deletion of the personal data concerning you that is processed by the responsible party (Art. 17 GDPR),
- You have the right to request restriction of the processing of your personal data by the responsible party (Art. 18 GDPR),
- You have the right to request the transfer of the personal data concerning you that is processed by the responsible party (Art. 20 GDPR),
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by the responsible party (Art. 21 GDPR),
- You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing – including profiling – that has legal effect on you or significantly affects you (Art. 22 GDPR),
- You have the right to complain to the supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR. The supervisory authority responsible for us is the data protection officer of the state in which you usually reside, work or where the alleged violation occurred.